Welcome

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Tile!

 This week my husband finished tiling the dining room and kitchen and I Loove how it turned out.
Here is my wonderful hubby working hard. He is quite the catch!

Before

Before
               
AFTER
AFTER

I am so happy we got the tile done before Avery started crawling. I couldn't imagine us doing this with her crawling everywhere. Now when things spill in the dining room I don't need to worry as much, I can just wipe it off!

The sweetest lady at work made Avery and I matching butterfly scarves and hats. I love the gray and pink!
I love my job. I get to meet the nicest people.


1 comment:

  1. Looove it too! Looks really nice. The matching hat/scarves are so cute. Avery is just adorable and you look amazing! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...