Welcome

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Camping Weekend!!!

Friday Morning we left and heading to Twin Lakes to camp and there ended up being no campsites left so we camped at Craine Prairie. It was so beautiful there. Whenever Brandon and I go back to Central Oregon we always are amazed at how beautiful it is. Not that where we live is ugly, its just not the same. 
 

Oliver couldn't stop kissing Hannah, Brandon's cousin

Brandon,his brother and his dad all got up  early Saturday morning and headed out to go fishing. Last summer Brandon taught me how to fish and every time we would go out we both NEVER got even a bite. When I heard Brandon had caught seven fish I was sooo excited for him.
My proud hubby and his fish!
 Saturday was so relaxing we just laid on the huge raft and got some big tan lines.
 Saturday night we spent the night in Bend at my parent's house. We went to cuppa yo a really yummy yogurt place and went to a old car show. 
Here I am with my parents
Brandon's fav

 My fav

 This morning we went to church with my parents and a guest speaker said  this in his message,"You can't receive God's love until you Trust Him." This statement really made me think about areas of my life that I may not trust God in completely, and therefore am not fully receiving Christ abundant love.  The Lord is so faithful and has proven that time and time again to me. I know that I need to  remind myself often of times when He has directed me,provided for me, and comforted me.So often I get worried about something and not trust that God will reveal to me his plan. It an American way of thinking I guess of wanting everything fast and not willing to wait. What do you guys think about this topic?
Sister's Mountains on our way home




We are so tired from being in the sun all weekend and from unpacking from camping so we are heading to bed early I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...