Welcome

Monday, August 2, 2010

Our backyard and the start of a laundry room make over

 Here is the old grungy backyard we inherited.  I know it makes you want to start the get togethers, bbq's, and good times right?...
Before



It took a few months and some long days but it's all worth it in the end.
For family that haven't seen our back yard yet-here ya go! My husband and a friend put in the sprinklers. Together Brandon and I  did the stone wall. I really like how it turned out.  Our grass had some bare spots so we added more grass seed recently and put top soil over it. I cant wait till we have nice, thick grass!
After
I love Peony's.  I am so glad I planted some. I am hoping I will catch the green thumb and they won't die.

This weekend we decided to paint our laundry room and hopefully turn it into a bright room that is very functional. I first found a rug that I liked and then I color matched the teal color at Home Depot. Next we are putting white pre-made cabinets above the washer and dryer. Hopefully soon we can replace our old-old washer and dryer. :)

 Before
 Still not yet finished,but looking better that's for sure.



Oliver wanted to say hi!  He has had a rough day of laying on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Noele! So fun you have a blog now! Can't wait to read all about you and your adorable family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...