Welcome

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wedding Season!

Friday we left Albany and headed to Bend for a wedding! My friend from high school was getting married.I am so HAPPY for her. I have so many fun memories with her from being in church small group together,dances in high school and many more. The wedding was at a golf resort called Pronghorn and was so beautiful! It was definitely one of the nicest weddings I have ever been to, or  think I will EVER go to! My Mom and my brother and his wife also came to the wedding, so we all had a lot of fun eating,eating and eating and dancing together. The food was really good. 
My mom HAD to take a picture before we left.
 
She was such a gorgeous bride.

It was really nice to see my brother and his wife. We missed our niece, Madalynn though!
 

The sunset was breath taking! I think you can never capture enough of em.
 I also had Brandon's birthday party this weekend, I will post on that soon. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...