Welcome

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Double Date

Tonight we had dinner with some of our best friends. It was really nice. The weather has been so hot here so we ate outside. I made an enchilada ring and some fresh green beans from Grandpa's Farm. Those green beans are A-mazing! I just sprinkled a little seasoning salt on them.
Here are the boys chowin down.
We couldn't get a good picture of us girls
Us
Mr.Life of the Party
He's my lil cuddle bug

After dinner we went and saw Dinner for Shmucks. I laughed so hard I cried. There were moments in the movie that were so awkward to watch I even had to get up and leave! Steve Carell's character reminded me at times of my husband, I think that is why it made me laugh so hard. When I walked into the bathroom I had smeared black eyeliner up to my eyebrows.:) There were some parts of the movie that were crude though and I think they could have done without.
Tomorrow morning we are leaving to go camping for the weekend with Brandon's family at Twin Lakes. So I need to start packing. Hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy the sun.

3 comments:

  1. Looks liked a great time.... have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun with friends! I thought about seeing that movie but I think I will just wait till it comes out on DVD :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that looks like fun! Hope you have a great time, we are going to Clear Lake this next week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...